This post is also available in: Spanish
Break out those hermetic jars one more time for this timesaving breakfast recipe that you can enjoy throughout the week.
Who knew that with a little tweak here and there, you can transform oats and berries into a southern favorite that not only tastes good, but also is good for the body?
After reheating, I recommend eating with Greek yogurt. You won’t regret it.
Ingredients for 1 berry cobbler:
- 1/4 cup dry, uncooked oats (I used Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain because I love the crunch of the quinoa)
- 1/4 cup blueberries*
- 1/8 cup blackberries*
- 1/8 cup raspberries*
- 2 tbsp or 1/4 scoop vanilla isolate whey protein (I used Labrada ISO Lean Pro)
- juice from 1/2 clementine
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix oats, protein powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon and coconut oil.
- In a jar, add blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and fresh orange juice
- Top with oats mixture.
- Repeat for other jars.
- Spray with coconut oil and bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
Approximate macros (with regular oatmeal):