This post is also available in: Spanish
As we near the holidays, chances are you’ll be asked to attend or host countless potlucks. Instead of bringing a dish that is loaded with saturated fats and simple carbohydrates, try “making over” some of your favorite foods so that they nourish your body and feed the muscles.
This particular recipe is easy to make and incorporates one of my new favorite products, Sir Kensington’s chipotle mayonnaise. It has 33% less saturated fats than other mayonnaise and all the ingredients are natural and non-GMO. Plus, it’s very flavorful so really there’s no need to add other condiments and seasonings. Trust me – you will be in love at first bite!
Ingredients for 10 servings:
- 1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s chipotle mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sir Kensington’s dijon mustard
- 8oz quinoa macaroni shells
- 1 lb chicken breast (measured raw)
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 large vine tomato
- 1 cup kale (chopped)
- 1 large bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)