Ingredients for 6 jumbo muffins:
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (rolled or instant depending on person’s dietary needs)
- 1 scoop Labrada Lean Pro 8
- 2 bananas (not overly ripe, somewhat green)
- 1.25 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
Protein Cream (optional)
- 4oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 7oz 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Labrada ISO Lean Pro
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Set oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix chopped bananas, coconut oil, egg and sweetener.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients together – oat flour, oatmeal, protein powder, baking soda & baking powder, cinnamon and allspice.
- Add banana mixture to the dry ingredients, as well as greek yogurt and carrots. Mix thoroughly.
- Evenly divide among muffin cups. Bake in the oven for at least 25 minutes at 350F.
- For protein cream, mix all ingredients together in a bowl and chill in the refrigerator. Serve with muffins as to pudding or faux-icing.
Approximate macros for 1 of 6 muffins WITHOUT protein cream:
279 calories, 13g protein, 32g carbs, 12g fat, 9g sugar, 5g fiber