This post is also available in: Spanish
Here’s a quick and delicious way to freshen up your next recipe if the spices you normally use are tasting a little “stale.” And the good thing about this marinade is that it is versatile and can be used on other proteins and vegetables alike.
Guarantee you’ll love it and incorporate it into your weekly meal prep. Boom.
Ingredients to marinate about 1lb of salmon for 3 – 6 servings:
- 1/4 cup sugar free orange marmalade
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp tabasco (or 1 tsp cayenne pepper)
- juice from 1 mandarin orange
- Slice salmon into 2oz -3 oz pieces for the kabobs.
- Marinate salmon for no more than 45 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 405F.
Approx macros just for ENTIRE batch of orange glaze sauce (which can make 3 – 6 servings using 1lb salmon or other protein): 81 calories, 0g protein, 30g carbs, 0g fat