I remember how much I loved going to Chinese buffets and load up on all the sweet and spicy chicken, bad thing was; it wasn’t the healthiest choice. Don’t worry here is the perfect dish to satisfy those cravings for Chinese food for you and your family. Enjoy!
Ingredients for 3 – 6 servings:
- 1.25lb lean chicken tenders (raw)
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup organic raw honey
- 1/8 cup hoisin
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Seasonings: paprika, red pepper flakes
<iframe src=”//http://youtu.be/dJov5oha4kg/embed/” width=”612″ height=”710″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowtransparency=”true”></iframe>
- Mash raspberries in a bowl
- Sauté garlic in coconut oil. Then add raspberries, hoisin sauce and finally honey
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Then let it cool in order to thicken.
- Dry chicken tenders on a paper towel.
- Preheat over at 375F
- Place chicken on a oven pan (cover with aluminum paper to prevent mess)
- Coat chicken with sauce and rub on all sides. Sprinkle paprika and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 15 Minutest at 375F
- Take out of oven and rub remaining sauce on the chicken
Approx macros for 1 of 4 servings: 254 calories, 27g protein, 23g carbs, 6g fat