Sometimes, cheap uggs ansley it’s good to go back to basics in order to remind ourselves that healthy eating doesn’t have to be overly complicated and that we can “keep it simple,” yet nutritious and delicious.
Here’s one of my go-to breakfast meals that even after all these years, nike air trainer still leaves me satisfied and energized to tackle the day.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices turkey bacon (nitrite free, nike air max thea Armani Gilets natural, nike air max 2017 femme rouge uncured)
- 75g chopped sweet potato
- 75g chopped (red or purple) fingerling potato
- 1 cup spinach
- 8oz glass skim milk
- Spice Cave Wind seasoning (recommended)
- sea salt
- Set oven to 420F.
- Chop sweet potato and red potato into pieces, then place them on a nonstick baking sheet or parchment paper. Miami Hurricanes Spray the potatoes with olive oil and then add a few pinches of sea salt & pepper. If desired, Parajumpers Femme Californian Joanna add in freshly chopped herbs such as rosemary and sage, New Balance 990 homme or you can use Spice Cave Wind seasoning. nike air max thea soldes Rub the potatoes in the seasonings and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with olive oil and set it on medium high heat.
- Toss in turkey bacon and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until the edges become crispy. asics gel lyte 3 For crispier bacon, jordan super.fly 2 Canada Goose Mystique Parka spray the turkey with olive oil while it cooks in the skillet.
- Once the bacon is nearly finished cooking, Air Jordan 9 (IX) add eggs and then add spinach. Iowa Hawkeyes Cook eggs sunny-side up or according to your preferences. Adidas Noir Mens Air Jordan 13 Cook the spinach until it begins to wilt and soften which should take about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, asics gold bacon and spinach to a plate and measure out your serving of roasted potatoes.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.