This post is also available in: Spanish
Nothing can curb sweet cravings like a chunky, Marcus Cannon moist black bean brownie.
And to make it even better, Canada Goose Parka what if we could make the brownie flourless from an amazing superfood, black beans?
I’d call that a win…and I’m sure after trying this recipe, you will call it the same. adidas femme pas cher Heart healthy brownies coming right up!
Ingredients for 12 brownies:
- 1.5 can black beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Stevia in the raw (if you prefer not to use sweetener, substitute with 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup organic, Nike Air Max 2017 Homme raw honey but remember it will change the macronutrients)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper**
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks (at least 60% cacao)
(**) – denotes optional ingredient
- Vitamix Pro Series 750
- Set oven to 350F.
- Pour all of the above ingredients – except for chocolate chips and walnuts – into a blender. christian louboutin FREE RN I used the Vitamix Pro Series 750 blender. mu2legendzen Blend until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into a large bowl. PUMA evoSPEED homme Add about 75% of the chocolate chunks and 75% of the walnuts, Parajumpers Gobi the remaining pieces will be used for the topping. Mix the batter together.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour in the batter.